Tuition Payments Upon enrollment acceptance, families are required to pay a deposit equal to one month’s tuition or equal to one month of the family’s co-payment. This deposit is non-refundable and will be applied to the first month’s tuition. Tuition payments are due on the 5th of each month. Late penalties will be assessed for tuition not received by the 5th of each month. Check, money order, and/or cash are accepted.
Jubilee JumpStart Tuition Rates: JJS offers a comprehensive program from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm. Parents who qualify for subsidized or reduced rates may receive assistance to cover tuition and fees, which are:
- Infants and Toddlers (6 weeks to 24 months) $1,600
- Tree Frogs and Toucans (24 months to 36 months) $1,425
- Tree Frogs and Toucans (36 months and older) $1,150
- These fees are for the 2012-13 school year, and are subject to change.
Jubilee JumpStart currently participates in the Office of the State Superintendant of Education’s Pre-K for All Program. This allows 4 and 5 year olds to attend Jubilee JumpStart free of cost between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Before and after care services are provided at an additional fee.
- Pre-K For All Program/Tigers – 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. – No Charge
- Before and After Care for Pre-K – 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – $425
Jubilee JumpStart is unable to provide information regarding the amount of subsidy a family may receive. We are also unable to estimate the co- payment for which a family may be eligible. Please direct questions about the subsidized tuition program, vouchers, and associated matters to: Child Care Services Division
Congress Heights Service Center
4001 South Capitol Street, SW – 1st Floor
Washington, DC 20032 202-727-0284